Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunway Lagoon

Well, me and he boys a.k.a Chun Keat, Suresh, Shahasra, Brandon, Albert, Yoong Wei, and Edward went there today. The day start with Chun Keat waking me up at bloody 7.45. Then Edward and Brandon came along later. Yoong Wei was our transport manager =D So yeah, it was awesome, The pirate ship scared the crap outta me, I'm not even kidding. Then we went to those spinner cups. All of us were so excited, we spun the damn thing too fast. Before I knew it, I could taste Edwards nasty cupcakes. As usual, I puked = =. Cuz of my nausea, i couldn't ride the tomahawk!!!

Then the wet park, when all bad luck and trouble broke loose. We started off with the lazy river. So yeah, messing around and shit, until Albert discovered he lost the plastic wallet with our cash. We were like, nvm its oni 6 ringgit per person in there. Then, we realized, our locker keys were inside. Die! We din wana spend that much. 45 ringgit per locker key, and we had 3. Thats 3 keys worth 135 smackers. Screw that, We escaped by telling we lost our money and shit. They surprisingly bought it. HAHAHA! Owh, and Chun keats glasses broke + Yoong wei lost his wristband - -

Then we went to sunway pyramid, Manhattan Fish Market was awesome. The foods so AWESOME!!! So yeah, we did much more stuff, but im too lazy to think of it. Ill edit if I have time.

Thats all from me folks

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure


No comments:

Post a Comment