Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Recap of the Year

An Eventful year Indeed

I've gotta admit, this year was indeed the most busiest and tiresome year amongst all. Not even PMR can compete with the shit we went through this year. Well, to sum it all up, quite a number of people disappointed me. But there is just this one person, who really got me into trouble. Owh well, time will tell if he lives or not =P.

Hmm, not to mention the number of people I came really close with. One of them really caught my eye though. I shall not mention names =D, but yeah. We started getting really close and I even picked out some of the hints she was giving. When I finally mastered up the courage to finally ask her, I realized after the school hols, she was just ignoring me. Yes I know, damn sad right. Well, we're all humans at the end of the day.

Somehow, there is a part of me which still misses that thrill, that awesome ass feeling! What else, owh yeah not to mention an awesome game called Kabadi a.k.a INDIAN RUGBY!!! Awesome game!

And now, coming down to exams. Not too bad, but still needs improvement. I've totally given up on Accounts so spare me the lecture =D. Sorry Mr David, but accounts just aint my thing.

Thats all I can think about now, Will re-blog more if I can remember anything else

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment