Monday, December 21, 2009

Love Songs

I think you all know when this happens. If you don't, just picture my situation. You suddenly have feelings for this girl, but you don't want to rush it. You don't want to lose a friend if she rejects. We try and try, but it will never be the same. Basically, its a life altering decision.

Then while all these thoughts come in, or when your having them butterflies in your stomach, love songs come on. I swear, when these damn songs come on at these moments, you can actually pay attention to the lyrics. The fact of the matter is, your closely listening to what their saying. It pisses the hell outta me. Why, u might ask? Well lemme give you a few reasons:

  1. The damn feeling intensifies.
  2. You can't stand not being with that person
  3. The pressure of everything
  4. Makes you feel like crying
Its so messed up when you end up feeling all emo and fked up on the inside, but without them love songs, we won't have any motivation. I'm not saying its bad or good, so please don't take it the wrong way. Its just so difficult when them songs come along. It has made me come to this decision.

If I see her again, I'm going to let her know. Then again, I think she knows already, but its better to have it come out from my mouth. Time to get guts for the asking and prepare for the worst....

That's all from me

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment