Sunday, December 27, 2009

Comfort...

Everyone seeks for comfort, be it from their parents, their brothers, their teachers, heck even the damn family dog. Comfort it what everyone needs. Lately, everything has been haywire and chaotic for some of us. The immense heartbeat of that moment, scared us all. The only way to heal that un-healable scar is to show affection and comfort.

Friends make a whole load of difference in our high school / College life. They influence us in everything we do. Whether its a good party or bad party, that choice is yours...But good or bad, most of them will come for the save won't they?

This time, its my turn to take the lead. My friends have always been there for me. Through thick and thin, they have been my lifeline. I'll be damned if I ever let them down. It's time to make up for all the mistakes I've done. I'm gonna make sure everyone who was and is in my life, will be helped throughout their school life. Be it in studies or social life, I'll be there for you.

I've disappointed a very special person, and I'm sorry. I know things will never be the same, but as long as I get the same treatment as everybody, I'll be happy. Now, I promise I will help you through our school life and meet you at the top. Comfort is the best medicine

Thats all from me folks

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment