Friday, December 4, 2009

A really Gloomy Day

Oh gosh, today was one of the most saddest day in recorded history like wat the ***k for gods sake...Woke up at bloody 8 o clock with mum shouting at me. It was a situation where a bomb had suddenly dropped nearby and shes forcing u to wake up.

To make it worse, my flu hasn't receded. Blocked nose all the way. It's so bloody uncomfortable breathing through ur nose. Feel so bloody high-strung, can't do anything with this flu following me like an evil spirit.

Worst of all, its a bloody cloudy day. Gosh, all I could do is sleep. Imagine just sleeping until 12.45 from bloody 10. With a bloody blocked nose. Hopefully it will clear up soon. I need the outside world....

That's it from me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid u Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment