Monday, December 28, 2009

Time Square

So yesterday we went to Time Square. So yeah, me and Chun Keat reached early and were Super Hungry! Funny thing is, we din noe wat the hell is in Time Square. So we called Ardi and asked where to food court was and shit. We took the escalator up, but when we reached the 3rd floor, *a couple of uber hot girls* owh how i wish, Instead, some ladies which were not good looking, just came and said they were promoting a product and just rubbed lotion on Chun Keats hands. He got dragged to the stand.

As usual, I laughed my ass off but ended up getting the same treatment. They rubbed it on our face also = =. Well, i thought it worked cuz you could actually see the contrast of ur skin colour before and after putting the lotion, but later when we were eating, it just faded and the colour was the same as before. YOU CHEATS!

So yeah, we decided to kena Ardi later on for the same shit. So at the end of the day, we were like Ardi, these smoking hot ladies rubbed lotion on our hands, you want in? He was like, Ok. So we brought him up to the place. The best part was, he nearly kena from a GUY! HAHAHAH! So yeah, ck and me asked the lady to put on him.

Later Ardi was so pissed, he kicked my ass and whacked Ck. Swear to god, that was just classic la

Thats all from me

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment