Tuesday, December 22, 2009

As Time Goes On....

Well readers, I made it quite clear on my topic above. Well, I came to my senses, realizing how clouded my mind had become, with silly stuff. Probably, as time goes on, my mind will be calmer, not jumping into conclusions nor taking advantage.

What was I even thinking? Damn, I need some time to think things through all over again. We will just have to go with the flow of sand and time, see where that takes us. Either along the path we are comfortable with, or on the path of judgement.

I thank the rest who helped me through this difficult moment. You have my gratitude. Well then, SPM is around the corner, we all better get to our books. So, tata for now.

Still on the pursuit of Happiness
Thats all from me

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment