Friday, December 11, 2009

Thursday Night

Well, I was dragged to this party with all these 40+ year old people and shit. At first I thought it was gonna be a boring ass party. Boy, was I wrong. We went to this mexican restaurant names las carretas. The party was held upstairs. There was a band and even a god damn bar, with a DISCO BALL!!! damn....At home dad said no alcoholic drinks..Go figure = = but later I realized he said that in front of my mum. At the party, he told me to take a margarita. Not bad ah =D

But being a good boy, I didnt accept his offer. Instead I took a Virgin Colata. Not bad, its a recommended for people with a taste for pineapples. So we sat down, and had our soup. After soup, there was a certain performance by this lady named Mandy. IT WAS BELLY DANCING!?!?!?! OMG SHE WAS SUPER HOT!!! She looked like a mix of Arabic, Persian and Egyptian. And boy, could she move =D. The guys there, who I would like to remind were 40+ years of age, shouting woooooHOOOO!!!! with their wives beside them. Christian was the one who was really wild. Shouting and screaming. Prob cuz he was drunk to begin with. Dillan was equally drunk as well. So yeah, dancing.

After that, they had games. One of the games, suck beer through a straw. Who does it the fastest wins. Christian won. His wife was exceptionally quiet. She was just talking to this other Chinese lady and occasionally talking to me. Shes from Sarawak, and reminded me of Farah to be frank. She looked like Farah and her mum. Prob all Sarawakians look alike. =D haha, joking yeah =)

Thats it from me

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment