Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Streamyx..Owh...Streamyx...

Woooo, Streamyx jom combo....Rm 70+ for awesome internet which disconnects every 5 minutes...YAY!

Streamyx is a screwed up internet company with nothing better to do. Every 5 minutes or so, my internet disconnects. When you call them up to ask, owh there is some problem in KLANG VALLEY, and suddenly, some of Cheras is affected. What a load of GARBAGE!

How many friggin times I've called them and so called made reports. So far, I've made 5 guys and 4 girls cry. So idiotic, I don't mean to make them cry but when i raise my voice, the water works start. Trainees i suppose. But cmon, you want people to follow your packages and shit, atleast provide them with what you promised.

Streamyx if you are seeing this, SUCK ON MINE. Paying RM 99 for 5 minutes dc. SUCK IT!! SMC!

Thats it from me

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment