Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas/Thought

Well, its that time of day again! When the fat man comes to your room late at night, with a white bushy beard and a pot belly wearing red..But guess wad, he's not santa, and has other "intentions"....hahaha! Yeah, altho this post is a day late, I just wana wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Happy Belated Birthday, Baby Jesus! Owh, and I just found out, They celebrate Christmas on 7 January in Russia...Why you may ask? Who knows, check it out then let me know =P

This Christmas seemed like a pleasant one, but without Subash, it was kinda different. No more wise cracks and stuff. Just a quiet boring ol christmas. Starting to miss the prick. Family is all gathered up in Ipoh for Christmas. I just love the look on my Grandma's face when we come over. Its like she hasn't seen us for a million years. Awesome!

Seeing how un-eventful this Christmas was, I had a lotta time to think through a lotta things. Though un-necessary and adviced by friends to stop, it has just grown on me. Thinking and just looking at them possibilities. Don't ask me why, but have you ever imganined if you chose the other road, the other path of life, when you say no instead of yes, what would be the outcome, what blew the moment, if you agreed instead of disagreeing...Well there are loads more, but if I put it in words, this website won't be long enough to support it...Just sitting and thinking...

Thats all from me folks

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment