Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm so so sorry readers!

Guys and girls, *looks at wei yeen*

I'm so sorry I haven't updated my blog without any prior notice to anyone. It's just that a lot of shit has been going on with me. Confusion, Chaos and....well you get the point. I made a silent promise to myself to refrain from my blog, even though its nothing much, until all my problems were settled.

Most of my problems have been settled by the help of many people. To avoid any nosy fools, I shall not tell their names, but basically the biggest pain in my ass was solved just 2 weeks ago sooo...WOOHOO!!!!! AND AND! EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!

But somehow, I miss last minute shit the exam week dished out for us... the chaos and utter fear, whoosh what a rush, and since your hyper for only sleeping like 4 hours in total for 3 days...I know some have beaten my record here but I'M HYPER SO SUE ME!!!!

Well, I promise to update my blog more often and and WELCOME TO THE WORLD S.M.C Clan! All my Macha's and Yellow Bradders! Ahh well, long live it yeah....

Im caught in between both, Now what?
Ladies and gentlemen, I bid you Adure

No comments:

Post a Comment