Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alone...

I now realize something which has been right in front of my eyes, but never really did pay attention because of my clouded judgement. I'm only needed by you when you need something, or can't do anything on your own. Not even for a bloody normal conversation. As usual, I'm left out, nothing heard nor said.

So now, I've decided as strong emotionally as I am physically. Doing this next step is going to be the hardest thing to do, but its for the best I guess. To tell all of you the truth, I'm on the verge of a complete breakdown but being in a family of boys and having no one to depend on, seeing that everyone depends on me to do every fucking thing for them, I've developed nerves of steel.

Yet writing this, is already getting me chocked up and yeah. This is the final decision and nothing can change my mind, even if you change.
Time will never heal this...
Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure!

No comments:

Post a Comment