Monday, March 15, 2010

First day of Holiday

Its the HOLIDAYS!!! Not much fun when you're detained at home till AFTER SPM!! What kinda rule/punishment is this man...Freaking messed up!

So yeah, first day of hols started with extra class in the morning..= =...Great ain't it?? SOOO, yeah, alarm clock went off at 7 o clock but guess what, I woke up at 8.10....Just the way I like it, LATE! So called up Ben, didn't pick up, called up Ugly Yoong also didn't pick up, Finally i put my trust in Shuk Yin, she picked up and I guess she was not surprised I was in sleepy mode...They were all in skewl alrdy...Super = =

Rushed to shower and off to skewl, reached at 8.30...Well sejarah was entertaining and educational while add math was rather boring, I had no1 to talk to man...Pretty messed up right? So I was quiet all the way through...Aih! Another thing, during the add math break, I went to Sc2 so yeah, Ivan was sleeping so we (me and Ben) decided to have some fun....Ben drew on his fingernails with marker, while i drew a smiley face on his cheek, it was classic la!!! CLASSIC!!! and he didn't even realize until he wiped his cheek on his shirt and saw the smudge! HAHA!!

Walked back to find tuition was about to start...Great, just great...And now, I'm posting this to put you guys in my shoes...SUCH A BORING HOLIDAY
Now what? I wish it just happened

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure!

No comments:

Post a Comment