Thursday, March 25, 2010

Waterpolo Baby!

Owh yeah, God I love waterpolo...We got 1st baby, 1ST!!!

But yeah, we did play rough huh ben =D Well let me give you a synopsis of the whole thing.

"Our hearts were racing against the clock, as Ben got the ball, he passed it over to me for a divine intervention of imbalance. I knew the whole team was relying on my prowess of the game. As the burden grew heavier and heavier, I decided to take the shot. A burst of energy shot through me, my hands grew lighter and SMACK! It was a SCORE!!!

Thats how it exactly happened...CHEH WAH! Beruang went up against harimau first while Seladang went against helang. During the match, boy we're we rough, first Jing Tye got sent out, followed by Zane (Harimau), then Ben. As usual, I couldn't keep quiet.

The ball fell right in front of me, as usual, who wouldn't react as to take the ball to pass, but the WHORE eugene held both my hands underwater. I didn't think of just kicking him away, but instead released my right hand. Well, you thought I would have got the ball but SMACK! My right hand just reacted to hit his head and push him underwater. Guess what, *PEEP* Sent out
= =! Damn you Eugene. And when I scored a goal, 2 meter of side! WTF!!! Not counted = = but revenge was taken, when EUGENES TRUNKS TORE!!! Credits to Jing Tye!!! *bows*

We still won tho, with a score of 8-4 i reckon. The match between helang and seladang went on. Helang did amazing, even though they lost, Hats off to them. They played a good game especially Xin you and Caezun. Seladang won but with a close score of 5-4.

Then our turn against Seladang. Ee leng told me to go easy on Seladang players, so I did. Well she didn't see what was going on underwater =D. Junbo of seladang was the person to kena! Underwater, sparks were flying. Kicking here, pulling trunks and all. Then some dude got the ball. I was in front of him so I started splashing water and moving a shit load. He got scared and dropped the ball = =! Then Jin, Yeh Bonne's bro got the ball, I shouted "EIIII!!!" He dropped the ball also = =! Am I that scary? Son of a B**ch.

So yeah, we won POLO, 1st BABY!!! WOOHOO!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure!


No comments:

Post a Comment