Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Owh the pain!

Well, 2nd day of Extra Class, not too bad tho...cuz it was only 2 hours of Math...LOVE TRIGO!!! Damn My nerdy side got the better of me..*Locks the nerd in a box* Owhkay, now back to normal Affro Indian!

SOOO yeah, math and stuff...After that, went for water polo "Passing" which turned out to be WORKOUT!!! YEah was I pumped!! We, (Me, Ben, JayJay, Xin You, Lester and coach Chan) did a lot on the tension strings and focused on triceps...By the end of the workout, we couldn't even lift our arms! Yes we tried lifting...It took us a lot of effort and our usual constipated face...=D

Then after the workout, Coach asked us to top it off with push ups...Owh the pain we had to endure...but what the heck eh? So wide-hand, Close-hand triceps and Diamond or as Coach says "Strawberry" hahaha! So yeah we did 10 of each with our arms trembling. After that, he asked us to do a special super surprise workout, All the push-ups above at a go for 10 times each = =, I managed to do 8 only...

Im not worried now, I'm worried bout the pain we will have to endure summore after our goodnight's sleep....DENG!

Why am I such a Fool? Damn!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure!

No comments:

Post a Comment