Monday, April 12, 2010

Friendship

Why is it so hard. People say life has its ups and downs, so where the hell are all my ups? Every single time I make a move, its either a wrong one or an ineffective one. If this is gods way of testing me, its so damn difficult to endure.

Things just have to happen at the same damn time. Before I even knew it, Form 5 came along, stressing everyone around me. I look around, seeing people with books, and I question myself.."Do they have a social life?" Fact of the matter is that they may not seem to have a social life now, but look at their bright futures, they can be anything they want to be. What happens to slackers like me? End up behind times, probably some road sweeper, watching my other brothers gaining instant fame. It's so simple to type all of this but damn studying is hard. I'm such a hypocrite, asking people to study when I don't even take my own advice, sorry Avelyn. God dammit!

The best part about this year tho, is reuniting with distant/long lost friends. Most importantly, I get to spend time with her. I'm not really bothered if anything happens to me, as long as shes there, I'll bring down Mount Olympus with my bare hands! I think she notices but I'm not sure. I don't want to repeat my mistake, ultimately making me look like an ass and loosing a friend in the process. BUT GOD DAMMIT! I don't even talk to her best friends, I need help!!! (I know, first time the Afro Indian needs help but what the heck, life's too short)

To you, my special lady, I hold you dear in my heart. If you do like me, accept my rude attitude, my crude language, my scruffy-ness and my low intellect, please drop more hints for me to pick up, just to be sure you are in as well. Ahh damn, this is though but yeah, opposites attract. You seem like such an opposite of me, well behaved/mannered, beautiful and organized at most!

Damn, this whole illusion is taking its toll on me, Owh well, what are free periods for other than taking a nap? =D
Please help me out here...Please
Ladies and Gentlemen, I bid you Adure!

No comments:

Post a Comment