Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Deng, so yesterday was April Fools and guess what, it was the worst April Fools ever....I got tricked twice, once by yoong and once by Navian.

This happened with Navian:

Navian: Ranil, Mr Viki's calling you
Ranil: Alright

*walks out of door*

Navian: April Fools!!!
Ranil: Okayyy...That was pretty lame..= =

But non the-less, I did get tricked. To make things worse, I only played 3 April Fools pranks, and 1 was a failed attempt. DAMMIT!

1st person I tricked was Feon-na, Teehee! Sorry na, just had to do it =D
2nd was Mok Yan Yie a.k.a Stylish *wink*
3rd was Esther Ng (failed attempt)

This happened between me, Edmond and Esther Ng;

Ranil: Dude I really needa trick someone, Im having (Prankitis). I know, I'll play the oldest card in the book, confession.

Edmond: But who man?

*looks around, spots Esther*

Ranil & Edmond : Esther =D

*Edmond calls Esther to on corner, for the confession*

Ranil: Esther, I have to say this out now, I can't take it anymore

*takes her hands, holds it gently yet tight, and looks her right in the eyes for a few seconds*

Esther: What?? Why looking at me like that

Ranil: Esther, you're the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. I can barely take my eyes off you, and your eyes, I could get lost in them, yet never wanting to be found.

Esther: Owh cmon, Its April Fools =)

Ranil: No Esther, I really mean it, I really really like you =D

Esther: Yeah yeah, April Fools

Ranil: DOWH! Dammit! Haishooo!!!

Through all of that, Edmond was looking with a serious look to help with the ambience, sorry bro, it din work...Aih! I also tried being like stylo confession type to Shuk Yin at the end of the day. She was leaning on the door, so i slammed my hand on the door, looked deeply into her eyes and like try to say corny/so called romantic stuff...I CAN'T DO IT TO HER!! SHES LIKE MY KRYPTONITE OR SMTH! She just smiles at me, with that innocent small kid smile. I just couldn't do it. Trust me, I tried twice!?!?!? I bet thats gonna be her only weapon against me..Damn! Shuk if you're reading this, I'm finding another way to disturb you >=D

Damn, boring la weh! Anywayz, waiting the arrival of my long lost brother Albert Lim...Come home fast mate, we're all waiting =D

No comments:

Post a Comment